
I really don't know my way around this blogger thing ): Xanga and Myspace are so much easier. Ahem, now, I got a blog when I was really bored - like a month ago? But, I didn't really know how to do anything on it. Then, two days ago or something, Jennifer brought it up again. I'm kind of tired of Xanga. Aha. So, I decided to try to log into Blogger again. I forgot my user name and password -_- I don't KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IN HERE. Jennifer is like "no, don't write about yourself. That's boring." Well, what do i write about. Oh god, I need examples. I'm going to put this link in my AIM info. Bye for now. This icon reminded me of DC. I am going to complain about how I spent a week, consisting of weird weather in California - while 91 others are across the United States. Truthfully, I thought it was a ripoff in the beginning of the year. I thought otherwise when Mrs. Pope talked about it nonstop with such enthusiasm throughout the whole year. It was torture. I probably will think it is a ripoff again after a few months. Blech. The year

is almost over. But I am not feeling the elated end-of-the-year feeling you're supposed to get. It's like, there's still the project due on June 6, that I'm miserably behind on. There's the award's ceremony, that I don't really don't want to go to. There's the Spring Concert on June 5 that I am dreading. I really hate the dance moves. Times like these, I wish I was in Orchestra or even Band. Then, on June 6, the dreaded project is due. There's also the eighth grade dance. I'm kind of excited for that. The only date that gets me through these last few weeks is: JUNE 19 ! :D I'm so happy that eighth grade is almost over. I'm scared though for High School, kind of. Mostly cause of the classes. I am not good at science, and I'm going to take Honors Biology. That is NOT good. We just finished the movie, Glory. It was good. This is fun. Haha. I can ramble on and on.
1 comment:
wheee 1st
Post a Comment