< On some days, Spanish is the most un-anticipated class of the day. Rudeen just enjoys putting us in such pressuring situations. It was horrible D: In fourth period, I cut out magazine strips. I think my collage won't be as good I think it'll be. At lunch it was freezingfreezing. I couldn't wait for lunch to be over. In sixth period, Jennifer, Daniela, and I played Uno. We're really gettiing into Uno now, I think. They're playing at lunch and we kind of played in Tang's :] My day wasn't that interesting): I should be studying for Chinese class tomorrow. Then, AHHHHH! The multi-genre project is torture! And, and, the diary of the characters in Glory. Hey, I thought we were only supposed to write it on one character. Isn't that what Pope said? Gr. I don't really have an interesting blog today. But, Hm. Let me think of something. Oh, I'll leave you guys with an interesting fact about me. Stupid people who don't think before they say something annoy me. A lot. Know anyone like that? .. hypocrite(=
Friday, May 23, 2008
Uneventful
< On some days, Spanish is the most un-anticipated class of the day. Rudeen just enjoys putting us in such pressuring situations. It was horrible D: In fourth period, I cut out magazine strips. I think my collage won't be as good I think it'll be. At lunch it was freezingfreezing. I couldn't wait for lunch to be over. In sixth period, Jennifer, Daniela, and I played Uno. We're really gettiing into Uno now, I think. They're playing at lunch and we kind of played in Tang's :] My day wasn't that interesting): I should be studying for Chinese class tomorrow. Then, AHHHHH! The multi-genre project is torture! And, and, the diary of the characters in Glory. Hey, I thought we were only supposed to write it on one character. Isn't that what Pope said? Gr. I don't really have an interesting blog today. But, Hm. Let me think of something. Oh, I'll leave you guys with an interesting fact about me. Stupid people who don't think before they say something annoy me. A lot. Know anyone like that? .. hypocrite(=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment