
Ahhhh. I'm looking at other people's blogs, and they write short meaningful blogs ); I write long, useless blogs. Hm. Okay. Yesterday, some of my family from New Jersey came over. So, it got me thinking. Would I rather live on the East Coast or the lovely West Coast? Aha! I have it! I don't know. I haven't been across the United States in about four or five years. I haven't been on a plane for four or five years. How sad is that?)= I'm one of those people who get excited to go on a plane :D I don't know. Maybe it was just a phase I went through. Maybe I won't get excited if I get ready to go on a plane right this second. Chances are, I still will. Then, when I get to sitting down and we are whatever# of feet above the ground, I get sick x_x I go beyond the average ear-popping. Don't worry, I have not thrown up in a plane. Yet. But, I always feel close to. Then, when it's time to take the dreaded plane trip home again, I think about how I ever got excited to go on a plane. This pointless cycle repeats each time I board a plane. So, yes, now all of you people who read this know about me and my issue with planes.

2 comments:
Who's blogs are you looking at? Because I'm sure I can tell you that those are pretty pointless as well. Oh and don't be so down on yourself on your posts; the picture in this post is much better than your previous avatar icons that you used.
I was suppose to be an Elizabeth. Eli is preferred. But I caution you against Lizzie, no matter whom you may hear it from. And that would namely be my abhorred co-author... Oh and I might add in, Jenny is a godawful nickname.
That answer your question, seat 2-B?
Post a Comment